The Humble Acorn S2-E2

In a Nutshell



This week had seen tremendous progress in the production of my acorns, oddly enough I have spent a lot of time energy and thought on the production of acorns. Matt and I are in the process of drying out the nuts to do this we are using a small oven heated at 55 C to dry out the nuts and we are trying to figure out what is the perfect amount of time it takes to dry them out but still keep the perfect golden brown nut meat. Besides that, we are also trying to figure out how to shell them.

In regards to my Amarna project I am now cleaning up my spreadsheets and adding essential data like age and sex to each bone plus I need to fix how I am configuring the spreadsheet so it can be read by a Statistics program. All in all research is going along swimming. 

Comments

Popular Posts