Week 13 The End is nigh


Boy oh boy what a hectic week with multiple tests and projects being due, and this being the start of another archaeology project, it has become difficult to keep up with the downpour of work. But my head is still above water! I have had very little time to work on my actual research but I have been spending time working on my Statistics powerpoint for next semester as well as my Research powerpoint which will be presented to all of the youngins. Truly with all my heart, I dislike Powerpoint but if it must be used I am figuring out a way for it to be engaging for those who will be subjected to looking at it. Beyond that, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I finally made my first Turkey ever and all I gotta say is it was easier than I ever expected.

--John Burns

Comments

  1. I was beginning to think that I was the only one that disliked powerpoint. Do you remember those old movies where they would break out the slide projectors and everyone would groan? Lol. Present, present, present. It seems like I have to make a powerpoint for every other class anymore in addition to all the powerpoints that I shift through for everyone of my lectures. *sigh* We're gonna be powerpoint experts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John! Your turkey looks great! I'm amazed that you were able to cook one, I would not be able to do that. Cooking turkeys is certainly an impressive skill to have. Aside from that, it sounds like you will be very busy next semester! At least we have been able to get through Stats though! I hope that went well for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts