Week 10 One Measure at a time

-Enjoy a picture of my very messy office-

This week has been quite the week! I have finally finished all of my measurements for my X-rays and bone casts. I have gone through all of the casts for my one spreadsheet. But I still have many more bone casts I can measure but I do not have the proper spreadsheets to pair them with my other X-rays. With this I will be speaking to my Professor to get the other spreadsheet. I want to take as many measurements I can with the amount of time we have so my data will be closer to a normal distribution and a better representation of the population I am trying to model. But all in all this has been a great week!

Also the Professor I am working with, as of today November 7, 2018 has been awarded his PhD! I am extremely happy and excited for Bill, and I am looking forward to be calling him doctor. He has been working many many years to earn this title. And its exciting to see him come out of the other side

-- John Burns

Comments

  1. You are moving right along there. I can only imagine what your project is like. Bones have so many tiny parts. Are your measurements hard to take with some of the bone pieces? Also have you finally figured out how you are going to set up your spreadsheet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're progressing without a problem, not all of us can be so lucky. How are you doing the measurements for the bones, are you just measuring how long they are or are you doing all the dimensions on the bone? Bones confuse me, I wouldn’t be able to do what you’re doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts