Week 8 Another day another measure

This week is nothing of real significance for my research project all are going the same, I am steadily measuring all of my X-rays and Bone scans and don't have too many left. I'm about halfway through. In regards to my project, all that is changed is I am measuring fewer points because they are unnecessary. Before I was measuring the lengths from the Medial and the Lateral separately and measuring a point that was 90 degrees from those points but I have decided to just measure the length from Lateral to Medial. Besides that nothing else has changed. I measure every Monday, Thursday, and Friday and I'm just trying to keep my data organized.

Also, I am helping create a Powerpoint presentation and flowchart that will help guide students in picking which Statistical test would be best for them and their experiment. This powerpoint is essential because in order to get a proper analysis from a test how data is collected, what data points are collected and if the assumptions are fulfilled for each test are done improperly the statistical test is worthless. So as of right now I'm studying up and taking lots and lots of notes.

-- John Burns

Comments

  1. Hey John,

    Thanks for your help the other day in the lab. It really meant the world to me. When I see you in the lab, I am going to ask about the change in the way you are measuring the x-rays. I also think it is cool that you are assisting students by creating a PowerPoint to help assist them. It is great to work alongside people that are using their knowledge to help others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts